We have been running our Drug Markets During COVID-19 survey for 5 weeks now and have been posting weekly summaries of the data.
The responses to the survey will help us communicate the needs of people who take drugs, the services that support people who take drugs and help inform our harm reduction information going forward.
There are lots of other surveys that you can take part in if you want to help with the bigger picture of how the outbreak of COVID-19 has affected the way that drugs are bought, sold and taken.
We’ve partnered with The Loop and some of our other European partners to launch a larger survey that has been translated in to Dutch, French, Luxembourgish, and German. You can find the English version of the survey here.
Drugs and Me
The European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction (EMCDDA) has also launched a mini-survey to explore changes across Europe.
Global Drug Survey
So, if you have some time on your hands or are looking for a bit of a change of focus – spend some time on some of these surveys. The organisations running them will appreciate your responses and participation.
Scottish Recovery Consortium
We’ve created resources on how to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19 including information on sex, drugs, mental health and well being. Find our detailed web page here, information on reducing harm if taking drugs alone and a cannabis harm reduction 420 and lockdown resource.
- Crew COVID-19 Drugs Market Survey Month 1 Summary – April 2020
- Crew COVID-19 Drugs Market Survey Month 2 Summary – May 2020
- COVID-10 Drug Markets Month 1 – Individual Responses – Scotland
- COVID-10 Drug Markets Month 1 – Individual Responses – Rest of the UK
- COVID-10 Drug Markets Month 1 – Individual Responses – Rest of the World
- Other surveys on COVID-19 and drugs
- COVID-19 General Harm Reduction Information
- 4/20 and Lockdown
- Safer Solo Sesh Guide
- Alcohol and Lockdown