We are thankful for the skill, tenacity, imagination and dedication of volunteers, staff and partners of Crew who continue to support our harm reduction work:
- Scottish Families Affected by Drugs, Scottish Recovery Consortium, Scottish Health Action on Alcohol Problems, Alcohol Focus Scotland, Scottish Drug Forum
- Scottish Drug and Alcohol partnerships; Edinburgh Psychological Therapies Alliance; Substance Use Network Edinburgh.
- Drug Harms Assessment and Response Team.
- Scottish Government Alcohol and Drug National Support Team and National Contingency Planning Group (drugs including alcohol).
- Scottish Government Drugs and Psychoactive Substances Forensic Centre for Excellence Working Group.
- Health Scotland’s Monitoring and Evaluation of Rights, Respect, Recovery Group.
- European Nightlife Empowerment and Wellbeing Network (NEWNet) Peer Education in Nightlife Settings (PINS) European Peer Educators’ Network.
- GSK IMPACT Award Winners Alumni Network and Cascading Leadership Programme Steering Group (facilitated by the King’s Fund).
- Lothian Death and Harm Reduction Oversight Group.
- Public Health England National Intelligence Network, Drug Harms Assessment and Response Team.
- Scottish Drug Policy Conversation.
- Our Partners in YPSUS (Edinburgh Young People’s Substance Use Service): The Junction, Health Opportunities Team, Circle and the Adolescent Substance Use Service
- SX Scotland
- NHS Lothian Healthy Respect and Chalmers Centre
- Barnardo’s Fit to Work project team @ 525 Ferry Road.
- Dunedin Canmore Youth Projects team and young people in Oxgangs.
- Kaimes School and the other 6 Edinburgh secondary schools we engaged with this year.
- Edinburgh, Napier and Heriot Watt Universities.
- LGBT Youth, Canongate Youth Project, Young Carers and all the youth support agencies we are proud to continue working with.
- City of Edinburgh Council: Edinburgh Alcohol and Drug Partnership; Communities and Families and NHS Lothian Health Promotion Service
- Scottish Government: Drugs Policy Unit
- The Corra Foundation, the Walter Scott Giving Group, the Tudor Trust
We also thank Julie Christie; Chris Sagar; our anonymous donors; the M E Swinton Paterson Charitable Trust; the Robert Haldane Smith Charitable Foundation; the Irving Memorial Trust; the Souter Charitable Trust; the JTH Charitable Trust; the Isabella Memorial Trust; the James Inglis Testamentary Trust; the Harpan Trust; the Walker Family Charitable Trust; the Nancie Massey Charitable Trust and the Place Hotels Group.