Crew have partnered with the ROAM team to offer a new sexual health service at the Crew Drop-in. We are now pleased to offer full STI screening including chlamydia, gonorrhoea, rapid testing for HIV and syphilis. We will also be offering an assessment for access to PrEP.
The service launched on Friday 30/09/22 and will run from 10am-12pm on Fridays. No appointment is required and anyone over the age of 18 can walk in to access STI screening.
The next dates that the service will run are:
Rapid blood borne virus testing for HIV and syphilis means that you will get the results while you wait. The team will be on hand to chat through your results and refer you to any services that you might.
The samples taken for chlamydia and gonorrhoea screening will be sent off to the main sexual health service at Chalmers and results will be available within three to seven days. You will receive your results via a telephone call.
- Outreach | Roam Outreach (roam-outreach.com)
- Guide to sexual health services – NHS (www.nhs.uk)
- Accessing sexual health services in Edinburgh Flowchart
- C:Card | Free Condoms. No Names. No Judgement. No Problem. (ccard.org.uk)
- Waverley Care is Scotland’s HIV and Hepatitis C charity
- Healthy Respect
- Sexual Health Testing (s-x.scot)