We have just launched a new training course taking place in Edinburgh on 26th July 2019.
Our “Drug Trends and Drug Awareness” training is open to anyone working with people who take drugs and will focus on psychostimulant drug use (i.e MDMA, ketamine, cannabis, cocaine and more) and harm reduction.
Update your drug awareness knowledge with information on current trends in drug use including NPS (New Psychoactive Substances) with this credible and informative course. We discuss the most commonly used drugs and explore ways of working with people including harm reduction.
This course aims to equip delegates with confidence in knowledge in drug trends, an introduction to harm reduction and practical tips when working with with people who take drugs.
- To know where to find information about the effects, risks and harm reduction information about commonly used drugs
- To know where to signpost anyone who may be experiencing problematic drug use
- Improved confidence in discussing commonly used drugs
- Recall legislation relating to psychoactive substances
- Describe the nature and purpose of harm reduction
Book your place today via Eventbrite. The first five bookings will receive an early bird discount!